|April Daniels (LaShawn Daniels Wife)|
LaShawn Ameen Daniel was born on December 28, 1977 and died on September 4, 2019. He is a singer / songwriter and producer of Grimmie. Daniels is known for writing songs by Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez and Whitney Houston.
Daniels is known for his collaborations with music producer Darkchild, featuring classical pop singer and R&B compositions including Brandy and Monica. Destiny Baby “Jennifer Lopez” and “My Boy”, “Relax My Breath” Beyoncé “If You Have My Love” and “That’s Not Right. But It’s OK” But Whitney Houston
She has also worked on the songs of Spice Girls, George Michael, Mary J. Bligh, Alicia Keys, Tony Braxton, Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson.
In recent years, Daniels has appeared regularly on the reality show Braxton’s Family Values, and in April, Tamara and Vince appeared with his wife.
April Daniels (LaShawn Daniels Wife) Wiki
- Full Name / Maiden Name April ‘Brown’ Daniels
- Birthday / Date of Birth 29th April 1973
- Age 46
- Birth Sign Taurus
- Country U.S
- Hometown Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Nationality American
- Ethnicity African-American
- Religion Christianity
- Profession Television Personality
- School / College / University N/A
- Marital Status Widowed
- Sexuality Straight
- Late Husband LaShawn Daniels
- Married 29th June 2001- 3rd September 2019
- Children Three
- Social Media Instagram, Twitter
- Net Worth Under Review