Mark Alan Mulder was born on August 5, 1977, in South Holland, Illinois, and is a former Major League Baseball (MLB) pitcher who played from 2000 to 2008. He was a member of the Oakland Athletics and appeared in the All-Star Game twice for the team, in 2003 and 2004. Mulder then joined the St. Louis Cardinals and won the World Series with them in 2006.
What is the net worth of the former baseball player? According to credible sources, Mark Mulder’s net worth was estimated to be over $13 million as of the statistics published in the middle of 2017. Mulder’s major source of income is baseball.
Mark Mulder Net Worth : $ 13 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Mark Mulder Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Mark Mulder ‘s Salary / Income:
Per Year: $ 4,00,000
Per Month: $ 32,000
Per Week: $ 8,000
|Per Day:||Per Hour:||Per Minute:||Per Second:|
|$ 1140||$ 19||$ 0.3||$ 0.05|
Mark Mulder Wiki
|Full Name||Mark Mulder|
|Net Worth||$13 Million|
|Date Of Birth||August 5, 1977|
|Place Of Birth||South Holland, Illinois, USA|
|Profession||Baseball player, former baseball pitcher, Major League Baseball (MLB) player, Analyst for ESPN’s “Baseball Tonight”|
|Education||Michigan State University|
|Spouse||Lindsey Pringle (m. 2006)|
Mark Mulder FAQ
- How did Mark Mulder get so rich?
- What is Mark Mulder Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Mark Mulder Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Mark Mulder make per day?
- How much Mark Mulder Net Worth ?
- How Mark Mulder become rich ?
- How does Mark Mulder make money ?
- What is Mark Mulder Income ?
- How much Mark Mulder Salary ?
- How old is Mark Mulder Age ?
- How tall is Mark Mulder Height ?