Jonathan Murray “Jon” Chu (??? ; born November 2, 1979) is an American film director and screenwriter who is best known for directing the films Step Up 2: The Streets, Step Up 3D, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never, and G.I. Joe: Retaliation. He is also known for writing the screenplays for the films Step Up and Step Up 3D. Mr. Chu is a graduate of the School of Cinema and Television at the University of Southern California. While there, he was awarded with the Princess Grace Prize, the Dore Schary Award given by the Anti-Defamation League, the Jack Nicholson directing award, and the IFP/West Project: Involve honoree award.
Jon M. Chu Net Worth : $ 1,40,00,000
Lets check out updated 2021 Jon M. Chu Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Jon M. Chu Wiki
|Date Of Birth||November 2, 1979|
|Place Of Birth||Palo Alto, California, USA|
|Height||5′ 10″ (1.78 m)|
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
|Profession||Producer, Writer, Director|
|Nicknames||Jonathan Chu, Chu, Jonathan|
Jon M. Chu FAQ
- How did Jon M. Chu get so rich?
- What is Jon M. Chu Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Jon M. Chu Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Jon M. Chu make per day?
- How much Jon M. Chu Net Worth ?
- How Jon M. Chu become rich ?
- How does Jon M. Chu make money ?
- What is Jon M. Chu Income ?
- How much Jon M. Chu Salary ?
- How old is Jon M. Chu Age ?
- How tall is Jon M. Chu Height ?