Kenneth Joseph Marino was born on the 19th of December 1968 in West Islip, New York, USA, to parents of Italian descent. He is a comedian, actor, screenwriter, and director who has worked in a variety of genres. For his roles in the sketch comedy series “The State” (1993–1995) and the comedy series “Party Down,” he is perhaps best recognised (2009 -2010). Marino has been a part of the entertainment business since it first began in 1993.
What is the actor’s or comedian’s net worth? According to reports, Ken Marino’s total net worth may be as high as $1.5 million, based on information that was made public in early 2017. Marino’s net worth is mostly derived from his work in television and movies
Ken Marino Net Worth : $ 1.5 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Ken Marino Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Ken Marino Wiki
|Full Name||Ken Marino|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Date Of Birth||December 19, 1968|
|Place Of Birth||Long Island, New York, USA|
|Height||6′ 0½” (1.84 m)|
|Profession||Actor, comedian, director, screenwriter|
Ken Marino FAQ
- How did Ken Marino get so rich?
- What is Ken Marino Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Ken Marino Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Ken Marino make per day?
- How much Ken Marino Net Worth ?
- How Ken Marino become rich ?
- How does Ken Marino make money ?
- What is Ken Marino Income ?
- How much Ken Marino Salary ?
- How old is Ken Marino Age ?
- How tall is Ken Marino Height ?