Sean Ernesto Macias (born October 31, 1972) is a litigation attorney located in Pasadena, California, who is well-known for his work on high-profile cases. Aside from that, he is the founder and managing partner of Macias Counsel Inc., a legal company headquartered in Los Angeles. For example, the malicious prosecution action against Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior by Los Angeles store owners George and Marijeanne Antounian in 2008 and the automobile accident lawsuit against Crazy Town singer Seth Binzer in 2012 are among the instances for which he has become well-known.
In 2011, Macias was asked to give expert opinion on the Michael Jackson case for CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight, which aired on the network’s channel. The film Quinceaera, starring Jesse Garcia, was released in 2005, and he worked as a production attorney on it.
Sean Macias Net Worth : $ 600,000
Lets check out updated 2021 Sean Macias Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Sean Macias Wiki
|Date Of Birth||1972-10-31|
|Nicknames||Sean Macias, Macias, Sean|
Sean Macias FAQ
- How did Sean Macias get so rich?
- What is Sean Macias Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Sean Macias Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Sean Macias make per day?
- How much Sean Macias Net Worth ?
- How Sean Macias become rich ?
- How does Sean Macias make money ?
- What is Sean Macias Income ?
- How much Sean Macias Salary ?
- How old is Sean Macias Age ?
- How tall is Sean Macias Height ?