Skip Engblom (born January 4, 1948) is a co-founder of the Jeff Ho Surfboards and Zephyr Productions Surf Shop in Santa Monica, California, as well as the Jeff Ho Surfboards and Zephyr Productions Surf Shop in Santa Monica, California.
He has also been the owner of the Zephyr skate team, and he now owns and operates Santa Monica Airlines, which is a skateboard company, among other businesses. Engblom was instrumental in the formation of the Zephyr Surf Team and the Zephyr Competition Team, often known as the Zephyr Skate Team or the Z-Boys. Engblom was never a very good skateboarder himself, but he had a significant impact on the Zephyr team. The Z-Boys (the Zephyr skate team), who included Jay Adams, Tony Alva, and Stacy Peralta, were sponsored by Engblom. Engblom was the driving force behind the lads’ decision to compete.
For a while, Engblom and the Z-Boys would hang out in “The Cove,” a surf location in Santa Monica, California, that was exclusively open to locals. The Cove was subsequently destroyed by a fire that started near Pacific Ocean Park. Skip Engblom also had a cameo appearance in the film Lords of Dogtown, where he portrayed a race starter.
Skip Engblom Net Worth : $ 7 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Skip Engblom Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Skip Engblom Wiki
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Date Of Birth||January 4, 1948|
|Place Of Birth||Hollywood, California, USA|
Skip Engblom FAQ
- How did Skip Engblom get so rich?
- What is Skip Engblom Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Skip Engblom Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Skip Engblom make per day?
- How much Skip Engblom Net Worth ?
- How Skip Engblom become rich ?
- How does Skip Engblom make money ?
- What is Skip Engblom Income ?
- How much Skip Engblom Salary ?
- How old is Skip Engblom Age ?
- How tall is Skip Engblom Height ?