Frank Isola (born February 20, 1925 in Detroit, Michigan, died December 12, 2004 in Detroit, Michigan) was an American jazz drummer who lived from 1925 to 2004. Detroit native Isola was profoundly impacted by Gene Krupa throughout his childhood and adolescence. He served in the United States military during World War II (1943–45), and subsequently moved to California to study and perform with Bobby Sherwood and Earle Spencer, among others. In 1947, he relocated to New York City, where he performed with Johnny Bothwell and Elliot Lawrence as part of their band. Following this, he worked with Stan Getz (1951–53) and Gerry Mulligan (1953–54), as well as Mose Allison, Eddie Bert, Bob Brookmeyer, Jimmy Raney, Johnny Williams, and Tony Fruscella, among others. He was also a member of the Stan Getz and Gerry Mulligan quintets. After around 15 years in the music industry, Isola decided to retire in 1957. Later in life, he was discovered working as a drummer at Captain Hornblower’s in Key West, Florida, perhaps in the late 1980s. He was also active in the Cass Corridor region of Detroit throughout the 1970s, performing jazz classics with pianist Bobby MacDonald and other musicians at Cobb’s Corner Bar, where he was a regular.
Frank Isola Net Worth : $ 700,000
Lets check out updated 2021 Frank Isola Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Frank Isola Wiki
|Date Of Birth||1925-02-20|
|Nicknames||Frank Isola, Isola, Frank|
Frank Isola FAQ
- How did Frank Isola get so rich?
- What is Frank Isola Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Frank Isola Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Frank Isola make per day?
- How much Frank Isola Net Worth ?
- How Frank Isola become rich ?
- How does Frank Isola make money ?
- What is Frank Isola Income ?
- How much Frank Isola Salary ?
- How old is Frank Isola Age ?
- How tall is Frank Isola Height ?