In 2007, he was appointed as the eleventh president of the World Bank, a post he maintained until June 30, 2012. Robert Bruce Zoellick (/zlk/; German: [tslk]; born July 25, 1953) is a former American banker who served as the bank’s eleventh president from July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2012. He formerly worked as a managing director at Goldman Sachs, as United States Deputy Secretary of State (from which he resigned on July 7, 2006), and as the United States Trade Representative from February 7, 2001 to February 22, 2005, among other positions. Since his retirement from the World Bank on July 1, 2012, Zoellick has worked as a senior fellow at his alma school, the Harvard Kennedy School of Government. On May 30, 2007, President George W. Bush nominated Zoellick to be the next President of the World Bank, taking over for Paul Wolfowitz. On June 25, 2007, the World Bank’s executive board unanimously confirmed Zoellick as its president.
Robert Bruce Zoellick Net Worth : $ 8 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Robert Bruce Zoellick Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Robert Bruce Zoellick Wiki
|Full Name||Robert Bruce Zoellick|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Date Of Birth||1953-07-25|
|Place Of Birth||Naperville, Illinois, U.S.|
|Work Position||President of the World Bank Group|
|Nicknames||Robert Bruce Zoellick, Zoellick, Robert Bruce|
Robert Bruce Zoellick FAQ
- How did Robert Bruce Zoellick get so rich?
- What is Robert Bruce Zoellick Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Robert Bruce Zoellick Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Robert Bruce Zoellick make per day?
- How much Robert Bruce Zoellick Net Worth ?
- How Robert Bruce Zoellick become rich ?
- How does Robert Bruce Zoellick make money ?
- What is Robert Bruce Zoellick Income ?
- How much Robert Bruce Zoellick Salary ?
- How old is Robert Bruce Zoellick Age ?
- How tall is Robert Bruce Zoellick Height ?