Vogue Paris editor-in-chief Carine Roitfeld (French pronunciation:?[ka.in?wat.fld]; born September 19, 1954) is a French fashion designer who previously served as the magazine’s editor-in-chief from 2001 until 2011. A former fashion model and writer, she announced her departure on December 17, 2010, and was replaced by Emmanuelle Alt, who took over as her replacement. In 2012, she founded CR Fashion Book, where she now serves as editor-in-chief.
Carine Roitfeld Net Worth : $ 7 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Carine Roitfeld Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Carine Roitfeld Wiki
|Net Worth||$7 Million|
|Date Of Birth||September 19, 1954|
|Place Of Birth||Paris, France|
|Occupation||Editor, stylist, Editor-in-Chief of CR Fashion Book and October 2012, Global Fashion Director for Harper’s Bazaar|
|Work Position||Editor-in-Chief and Global Fashion Director for all magazines Harper’s Bazaar|
|Nicknames||Carine Roitfeld, Roitfeld, Carine|
Carine Roitfeld FAQ
- How did Carine Roitfeld get so rich?
- What is Carine Roitfeld Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Carine Roitfeld Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Carine Roitfeld make per day?
- How much Carine Roitfeld Net Worth ?
- How Carine Roitfeld become rich ?
- How does Carine Roitfeld make money ?
- What is Carine Roitfeld Income ?
- How much Carine Roitfeld Salary ?
- How old is Carine Roitfeld Age ?
- How tall is Carine Roitfeld Height ?