Cha Eunwoo is a South Korean actor, model, and singer who has gained popularity not only for his talents but also for his good looks. With his growing fame, fans are curious about his dating life. In this article, we will discuss Cha Eunwoo’s past relationships, current relationship status, rumours, and facts.
Cha Eunwoo has been quite private about his past relationships. However, there have been a few rumours and speculations about his dating life. In 2017, there were rumours that Cha Eunwoo was dating a non-celebrity girl who he had met through mutual friends. However, these rumours were never confirmed.
Current Relationship Status:
As of 2023, Cha Eunwoo’s relationship status is unknown. He has not made any public statements about being in a relationship or dating anyone.
Despite Cha Eunwoo’s efforts to keep his private life away from the public eye, there have been several rumours about his dating life. One of the most recent rumours was that Cha Eunwoo was dating his True Beauty co-star, Moon Ga Young. The two were seen together at a restaurant in Seoul, which sparked the dating rumours. However, both Cha Eunwoo and Moon Ga Young’s agencies denied the rumours, stating that they are just good friends.
Since Cha Eunwoo has never confirmed any of his relationships, there have been no official breakups either.
- Cha Eunwoo was born on March 30, 1997, in Gunpo, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
- He is a member of the K-Pop group, ASTRO.
- Cha Eunwoo made his acting debut in the web drama “To Be Continued” in 2015.
- He gained widespread recognition for his role in the drama “My ID Is Gangnam Beauty” in 2018.
- Cha Eunwoo is known for his good looks and has been dubbed as the “face genius” by his fans.
- He has won several awards for his acting and singing, including the Best New Actor Award at the 2019 Asia Artist Awards.
Relationship Wiki Table:
|Partner’s Name||Relationship Status||Year of Relationship|