Guru Randhawa is a popular Punjabi singer, songwriter, and music composer who has won millions of hearts with his melodious voice and soulful music. Apart from his music, Guru Randhawa’s personal life has always been a topic of interest among his fans. In this article, we will take a look at his current relationship status, his past romances, and the rumors surrounding his love life.
Current Relationship Status:
Guru Randhawa is currently not dating anyone. He has kept his personal life away from the limelight and has not revealed anything about his relationship status. Although, there have been rumors about his alleged relationship with a few actresses, he has not confirmed any of them.
Guru Randhawa was rumored to be in a relationship with a Delhi-based girl named Sana. However, he never confirmed the news, and the rumors died down eventually. In an interview, Guru Randhawa also revealed that he had been in a serious relationship with a girl before he entered the music industry. However, he did not disclose any details about her.
Over the years, Guru Randhawa has been linked to several actresses. He was rumored to be in a relationship with Nushrat Bharucha, who starred in his music video “Kaun Nachdi.” However, both Guru and Nushrat denied the rumors and stated that they are just good friends. Guru was also linked to Urvashi Rautela, who appeared in his music video “Doob Gaye.” However, they both dismissed the rumors and stated that they are just colleagues.
Guru Randhawa has never officially confirmed any of his relationships, so there is no information about any of his breakups.
- Guru Randhawa was born on August 30, 1991, in Gurdaspur, Punjab.
- He started his career as a songwriter and wrote songs for several Punjabi singers.
- Guru Randhawa made his singing debut with the song “Same Girl” in 2012.
- Some of his popular songs include “High Rated Gabru,” “Lahore,” “Suit Suit,” and “Ishare Tere.”
- He has won several awards for his music, including the Best Debut Male at the 2018 Filmfare Awards.
- Guru Randhawa is one of the most followed Indian artists on social media, with over 34 million followers on Instagram.
Relationship Wiki Table:
|Partner’s Name||Relationship||Rumored Year|