Jordan Poole is a professional basketball player for the Golden State Warriors. He gained popularity after playing for the University of Michigan in college basketball. He has also made headlines for his personal life, particularly his dating life. Fans are always curious to know who he is dating or if he is in a relationship. In this article, we will discuss Jordan Poole’s past relationships, current relationship status, rumors, and facts about his dating life.
Relationship Wiki Table:
Jordan Poole has not been very open about his past relationships. He has not publicly confirmed any of his previous girlfriends, but he has been linked to a few women in the past. There were rumors that he was dating a girl named Jalea Jackson, but there was never any confirmation from either of them.
Current Relationship Status:
As of March 2023, Jordan Poole has not confirmed that he is in a relationship. He has not been spotted with anyone publicly, and he has not made any statements about his dating life. It is possible that he is single and focused on his career.
Jordan Poole has been the subject of several dating rumors over the years. Most recently, there were rumors that he was dating Alexis Lafreniere, a professional hockey player for the New York Rangers. However, neither Jordan nor Alexis has confirmed or denied the rumors. Before that, there were rumors that he was dating Nicole Shirazian, a fitness model and social media influencer.
Jordan Poole has not been known to have any public breakups as he has not confirmed any of his past relationships.
- Jordan Poole was born on June 19, 1999, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- He played college basketball for the University of Michigan from 2017 to 2019.
- He was drafted by the Golden State Warriors in the first round of the 2019 NBA draft.
- He has been named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team in 2021.
- Jordan is active on social media, including Instagram and Twitter, where he shares updates on his personal life and career.