Katelyn Ohashi is a former American gymnast who became a viral sensation after a video of her perfect 10 floor routine at the 2019 Collegiate Challenge went viral. Besides her amazing gymnastic skills, she has also made headlines for her personal life. In this article, we will explore who Katelyn Ohashi is dating now, her past relationships, current relationship status, rumours and some interesting facts.
Relationship Wiki Table:
Katelyn Ohashi has not been very public about her past relationships. However, in 2019, she did reveal on Twitter that she had been in a toxic relationship in the past. She did not disclose the name of the person, but she stated that she had learned to recognize toxic behavior and to set boundaries.
Current Relationship Status:
As of 2023, Katelyn Ohashi is single. She has not been publicly linked to anyone since her rise to fame in 2019.
There have been some rumours about Katelyn Ohashi’s relationship status since she became famous. In early 2020, some fans speculated that she was dating actor Jake Gyllenhaal. However, both Katelyn and Jake denied the rumours and stated that they were just good friends.
Katelyn Ohashi has not publicly gone through a breakup in recent years. However, as previously mentioned, she did reveal on Twitter in 2019 that she had been in a toxic relationship in the past.
- Katelyn Ohashi was born on April 12, 1997, in Seattle, Washington.
- She started doing gymnastics when she was just three years old.
- In 2013, she joined the USA Gymnastics Junior National Team.
- In 2018, she won the NCAA team championship with UCLA.
- In addition to gymnastics, Katelyn is also passionate about writing and poetry.
- She has spoken publicly about body shaming and the pressure that athletes face to maintain a certain body type.
Katelyn Ohashi is a talented athlete and an inspiring figure who has overcome personal challenges in her life. While she has not been publicly linked to anyone romantically in recent years, she has been open about her past experiences and her commitment to self-care and personal growth.