Kim Se-jeong is a South Korean singer, actress, and TV personality. She rose to fame as a member of the girl group Gugudan and later pursued a successful solo career. With her charming personality and stunning vocals, Kim Se-jeong has become one of the most popular idols in Korea. But who is she dating now? In this article, we will take a look at Kim Se-jeong’s past relationships, current status, and rumours.
Kim Se-jeong has not publicly announced any past relationships. As an idol, she has kept her personal life private and focused on her career.
Current Relationship Status:
As of March 2023, Kim Se-jeong has not announced any romantic relationship. She is currently focused on her music and acting career.
There have been rumours about Kim Se-jeong’s romantic relationship with some of her co-stars. One of the most talked-about rumours was about her relationship with actor Kim Min-jae, who she worked with in the drama “The Uncanny Counter.” However, both Kim Se-jeong and Kim Min-jae denied the rumours and said that they are just good friends.
Kim Se-jeong has never announced any breakup as she has not publicly confirmed any romantic relationship.
Who is Kim Se-jeong Dating Now?
As of March 2023, Kim Se-jeong has not announced any romantic relationship. She is known for her dedication to her work and has said in interviews that her focus is on her career at the moment.
- Kim Se-jeong was born on August 28, 1996, in Jeonju, South Korea.
- She was a participant in the survival reality show “Produce 101” and became a member of the girl group I.O.I, which was formed through the show.
- Kim Se-jeong debuted as a solo artist in 2017 with the song “Flower Road.”
- In addition to her music career, Kim Se-jeong has also appeared in several TV dramas, including “School 2017” and “The Uncanny Counter.”
- Kim Se-jeong has won several awards for her singing and acting, including the Best New Actress award at the 2020 KBS Drama Awards.
Relationship Wiki Table:
|Kim Se-jeong||Single||Kim Min-jae (Actor)|