Kofi Siriboe is a talented actor, model, and filmmaker who has won the hearts of many fans around the world. He has gained fame for his outstanding performances in movies and TV series, including Queen Sugar, Girls Trip, and Straight Outta Compton. Besides his acting career, fans are always curious about his personal life, especially his relationship status. In this article, we will delve into Kofi Siriboe’s past relationships, current relationship status, rumours, and facts about who he is dating now.
Who is Kofi Siriboe Dating Now?
Currently, Kofi Siriboe’s dating life is a mystery. He has not revealed anything about his romantic life or introduced anyone as his partner. Therefore, it is safe to assume that he is single and focusing on his career.
Kofi Siriboe has had some high-profile relationships in the past. In 2017, he was reportedly dating Duckie Thot, an Australian model who rose to fame after competing on Australia’s Next Top Model. They met on the set of the movie “The Last Days of American Crime” and were spotted together at various events. However, their relationship didn’t last long, and they eventually split up.
Before dating Duckie Thot, Kofi Siriboe was in a relationship with a woman named Simi. However, not much is known about their relationship, as Kofi has kept his private life away from the public eye.
Like most celebrities, Kofi Siriboe has been the subject of various dating rumours. In 2020, he was linked to model and actress Megalyn Echikunwoke, who has appeared in several movies and TV shows, including “24,” “Arrow,” and “Almost Family.” The rumours started after they were spotted together at a party, but neither of them confirmed the relationship.
Kofi Siriboe has not gone public with any of his breakups. His split with Duckie Thot was only confirmed when she removed all pictures of him from her Instagram account.
Relationship Wiki Table:
|Partner Name||Relationship Type||Time Period|
- Kofi Siriboe was born on March 2, 1994, in Los Angeles, California.
- He is of Ghanaian descent and speaks Twi, a dialect of Akan, one of the principal languages spoken in Ghana.
- Kofi Siriboe started his acting career at the age of six, appearing in several commercials.
- He is also a filmmaker and has directed several short films, including “Jump,” which won the Best Short Film award at the Cannes Film Festival.
- Kofi Siriboe is an advocate for mental health awareness and often shares his struggles with depression and anxiety on social media.
- He has a close relationship with his siblings, Kwame Boateng and Kwesi Boakye, who are also actors.