Lisa Sthalekar is a retired Australian cricketer, who has made a significant contribution to the Australian women’s cricket team. She was the first woman to score 1,000 runs and take 100 wickets in One Day Internationals (ODIs). She has also been awarded the Belinda Clark Medal, the highest individual honor for women’s cricket in Australia, twice. In this article, we will discuss Lisa Sthalekar’s past relationships, current status, and rumors.
Relationship Wiki Table:
Lisa Sthalekar has kept her personal life private and has not revealed any details about her past relationships.
Current Relationship Status:
As of now, Lisa Sthalekar has not confirmed any relationship publicly. However, rumors are circulating that she is in a relationship with someone, but no official announcement has been made.
Rumors suggest that Lisa Sthalekar is in a relationship with an unknown person. However, she has not disclosed any information about her relationship publicly. Fans are eagerly waiting for her to confirm the rumor.
As Lisa Sthalekar has not been in a confirmed relationship, there has been no news of any breakup.
- Lisa Sthalekar was born on August 13, 1979, in Pune, India, but she grew up in Australia.
- She made her debut for the Australian women’s cricket team in 2001 and played her last international match in 2013.
- In 2007, she was named ICC Women’s Player of the Year.
- Lisa Sthalekar is the only woman to have scored 1,000 runs and taken 100 wickets in both Tests and ODIs.
- She retired from international cricket in 2013, but she continued to play in domestic cricket until 2017.
- Lisa Sthalekar is also a commentator and analyst for cricket matches on television.