Matthias Schoenaerts is a Belgian actor, producer, and former child actor, who has gained international recognition for his roles in movies such as “Bullhead,” “Rust and Bone,” and “The Danish Girl.” Along with his impressive acting skills, he has also garnered attention for his relationships and dating life. In this article, we will take a closer look at Matthias Schoenaerts’ dating history, current relationship status, and rumours.
Matthias Schoenaerts has been linked to several famous women in the past. In 2012, he dated Alexandra Schouteden, a Belgian model, and their relationship lasted for around two years. After their breakup, he was linked to French actress Celine Sallette, but the rumours were never confirmed. Later, he dated actress Tine Van den Wyngaert for a brief period.
Current Relationship Status:
Despite his reported single status, Matthias Schoenaerts has been the subject of various dating rumours in recent years. In 2021, he was linked to actress Lily James, and the rumours started when they were spotted together at an event in London. However, both Matthias and Lily denied any romantic involvement, stating that they were just friends.
Matthias Schoenaerts has not been involved in any public or high-profile breakups in recent years. His past relationships seem to have ended amicably, and he has not been involved in any messy splits or scandals.
- Here are some interesting facts about Matthias Schoenaerts:He was born on December 8, 1977, in Antwerp, Belgium.
- His father, Julien Schoenaerts, was also an actor.
- Matthias Schoenaerts made his acting debut at the age of nine in the Belgian film “Daens.”
- He is fluent in Dutch, French, English, and German.
- In addition to acting, he is also a trained horse rider and boxer.
Relationship Wiki Table:
|Tine Van den Wyngaert||Girlfriend||N/A|