Santino Rice is an American fashion designer, television personality, and author. He is well known for his appearance as a judge on the popular reality TV show “Project Runway.” Fans are curious about Santino Rice’s dating life, and we have gathered some information on his past relationships, current relationship status, and any rumours circulating around him.
In the past, Santino Rice has been linked to a few people. He dated American actor and filmmaker Ethan Embry from 2007 to 2008. Before that, he was in a relationship with actor and comedian Alec Mapa. However, details about the length of their relationship are unknown.
Current Relationship Status:
Santino Rice has managed to keep his current relationship status under wraps. There is no information about his dating life, and he has not been seen with anyone publicly.
There have been some rumours about Santino Rice’s dating life, but none of them have been confirmed. In 2015, there were reports that he was in a relationship with TV personality, RuPaul. However, both parties denied the rumours.
- Santino Rice has had some high-profile breakups in the past. His breakup with Ethan Embry in 2008 made headlines, and the reason behind their split is unknown.
- Facts:Santino Rice was born on August 20, 1974, in St. Charles, Missouri, United States.
- He is openly gay and has been an advocate for LGBTQ+ rights.
- In addition to his work in fashion design and TV, he has also authored a book titled “The Anatomy of a Dress: Behind the Scenes of the Ultimate Fashion Show.”
- Santino Rice has worked with many high-profile clients, including Madonna, RuPaul, and Heidi Klum.
Relationship Wiki Table: