Susan Tully is a talented British actress and director who rose to fame in the 1980s and 1990s. Over the years, she has captured the hearts of many with her outstanding performances on stage, TV shows, and movies. But, who is Susan Tully dating now? This article explores her past relationships, current relationship status, and rumours to give you a glimpse into her love life.
Relationship Wiki Table:
|Radoslaw Siwek||Ex-boyfriend||Late 1990s|
|Jonny Lee Miller||Ex-boyfriend||Early 2000s|
Susan Tully has had a few relationships in the past. One of her most notable relationships was with Radoslaw Siwek in the late 1990s. Not much is known about their relationship, but they were spotted together on a few occasions. Susan also dated Jonny Lee Miller in the early 2000s. Jonny Lee Miller is a popular British actor known for his roles in “Trainspotting” and “Elementary.”
Current Relationship Status:
As of 2023, there is no public information about Susan Tully’s current relationship status. She has managed to keep her personal life private and out of the public eye. Susan is focused on her career as a director and has been working on various projects.
There have been some rumours about Susan Tully’s dating life over the years, but none of them have been confirmed. In 2019, there were rumours that she was dating a mystery man, but there was no evidence to support these claims.
Susan Tully’s relationship with Jonny Lee Miller ended in the early 2000s, and they have both moved on with their lives. The reason for their breakup is not known, and they have remained tight-lipped about it.
- Susan Tully was born on October 20, 1967, in Highgate, London, England.
- She began her acting career in the 1980s and became a household name for her role as Michelle Fowler in the popular BBC soap opera “EastEnders.”
- Susan left “EastEnders” in 1995 to pursue a career in directing.
- She has directed episodes of various TV shows, including “The Bill,” “Silent Witness,” and “Line of Duty.”
- Susan has also directed the movie “Traffic Warden” and the short film “The Hide.”
- In 2003, Susan Tully was nominated for a BAFTA TV Award for Best Drama Serial for her work on “The Cops.”