Teri Polo is a talented American actress known for her roles in various popular movies and TV series. Throughout her career, Polo has been linked to several famous men. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at her past and present relationships, as well as debunk some of the rumors surrounding her love life.
Table: Relationship Wiki
|Name||Relationship Type||Year (s)|
Teri Polo’s first publicized relationship was with Anthony Moore, a photographer whom she married in 1997. The couple had a son, but their marriage ended in divorce in 2005. In 2006, Polo got engaged to Jamie Wollam, a drummer, but the engagement was called off in 2012.
Current Relationship Status:
As of now, there is no public information about Teri Polo’s current relationship status. However, she has been linked to Sherri Saum, her co-star on the TV series “The Fosters,” but the rumors have not been confirmed.
There have been rumors that Teri Polo is in a relationship with her “The Fosters” co-star, Sherri Saum. However, neither of them has confirmed the rumors.
Teri Polo has had one high-profile breakup in the past, which was her engagement to Jamie Wollam. The couple was engaged for six years but eventually called off their engagement in 2012.
- Teri Polo was born on June 1, 1969, in Dover, Delaware, USA.
- She made her acting debut in 1986 and has since appeared in numerous movies and TV series, including “Meet the Parents,” “The West Wing,” and “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.”
- Polo has received several nominations and awards for her performances, including a Screen Actors Guild Award for her role in “The Fosters.”
- She has a son named Griffin, whom she had with her ex-husband, Anthony Moore.
- Teri Polo is active on social media and has a large following on platforms like Twitter and Instagram.