Cedric Gervais is a French DJ, record producer, and actor. He has made a name for himself in the music industry and has won a Grammy award for Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical. With his fame and success, fans have been curious about his personal life. In this article, we will discuss Cedric Gervais’s past relationships, current relationship status, rumours, and some facts about him.
Cedric Gervais has had a few relationships in the past. In 2013, he was in a relationship with American actress and model, Minka Kelly. However, their relationship did not last long, and they eventually broke up.
Current Relationship Status:
As of 2023, Cedric Gervais is currently single. There has been no news of him dating anyone or being in a relationship. However, being a public figure, fans and media are always on the lookout for any updates on his love life.
There have been a few rumours about Cedric Gervais’s dating life in the past. In 2016, there were rumours that he was dating Australian model, Shanina Shaik. However, neither Cedric nor Shanina confirmed or denied the rumours.
Cedric Gervais’s breakup with Minka Kelly was amicable, and there were no hard feelings between them. They both decided to move on with their lives and focus on their careers.
- Cedric Gervais was born on June 7, 1979, in Marseille, France.
- He started playing music at the age of 14 and later moved to Miami, Florida, to pursue his music career.
- Cedric Gervais has worked with some of the biggest names in the music industry, such as Lana Del Rey, David Guetta, and Miley Cyrus.
- He won a Grammy award in 2014 for Best Remixed Recording, Non-Classical, for his remix of Lana Del Rey’s “Summertime Sadness.”
- Cedric Gervais is also an actor and has appeared in movies like “Fast & Furious” and “The Mortician.”
Relationship Wiki Table:
Cedric Gervais is a successful DJ, producer, and actor who has had a few relationships in the past. Currently, he is single and has not been linked to anyone romantically. Fans will have to wait and see if he finds love in the future.