Justin Blackmon is a former American football wide receiver who played for the Jacksonville Jaguars. He had a successful college career at Oklahoma State University and was drafted fifth overall in the 2012 NFL Draft. While his career on the field was impressive, fans have also been curious about his personal life, particularly his dating history. In this article, we’ll take a look at who Justin Blackmon is dating now, his past relationships, and any rumors surrounding his love life.
Relationship Wiki Table:
|Kristin Holt||Dating||2017 – Present|
Who is Justin Blackmon dating now?
Justin Blackmon is currently dating Kristin Holt. The couple has been together since 2017 and seem to be going strong.
There isn’t much information available about Justin Blackmon’s past relationships. It’s possible that he has kept his personal life private, which is understandable given his celebrity status.
Current Relationship Status:
As mentioned earlier, Justin Blackmon is currently in a relationship with Kristin Holt. The two have been together for a few years now and seem to be happy together.
There haven’t been any major rumors about Justin Blackmon’s love life in recent years. It’s possible that he has managed to keep his personal life out of the spotlight.
There is no information available about any previous breakups that Justin Blackmon may have had.
- Justin Blackmon was born on January 9, 1990, in Oceanside, California.
- He played college football at Oklahoma State University and was a two-time consensus All-American.
- In 2012, he was drafted fifth overall in the NFL Draft by the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Blackmon struggled with alcoholism during his NFL career and was suspended multiple times for violating the league’s substance abuse policy.
- He last played in the NFL in 2013 and was officially released by the Jaguars in 2016.
While Justin Blackmon may have had a tumultuous career in the NFL, his personal life seems to be going well. He is currently in a relationship with Kristin Holt and has managed to keep his past relationships private. We wish him all the best in his future endeavors.