Patrick Roach is a Canadian actor and comedian best known for his role as Randy on the TV series Trailer Park Boys. He has also appeared in several other films and TV shows throughout his career. In this article, we will explore Patrick Roach’s past relationships, current relationship status, and any rumors surrounding his love life.
Patrick Roach has kept his personal life private, so there is not much information available about his past relationships. It is not known if he has ever been married or had any long-term relationships in the past.
Current Relationship Status:
As of 2023, Patrick Roach’s relationship status is unknown. He has not made any public statements about his love life or current partner, if he has one.
There have been no recent rumors about Patrick Roach’s love life. In the past, there have been some rumors about him dating his Trailer Park Boys co-star, Sarah Dunsworth, but these rumors were never confirmed.
As mentioned earlier, there is no information available about any past relationships or breakups that Patrick Roach may have gone through.
- Patrick Roach was born on March 4, 1969, in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- He started his acting career in the late 1990s and has appeared in several films and TV shows.
- Apart from acting, Patrick Roach is also a comedian and has performed in various comedy clubs in Canada.
- He is best known for his role as Randy on the TV series Trailer Park Boys, which aired from 2001 to 2018.
- Patrick Roach is also a businessman and owns a restaurant in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, called “Randy’s Cheeseburger Picnic.”
While there is not much information available about Patrick Roach’s love life, it is clear that he prefers to keep his personal life private. As of 2023, his current relationship status remains unknown, but his fans continue to support him in all his endeavors, whether in acting or comedy.