Tess Reinhart is a popular actress and social media personality who has made a name for herself through her work in the entertainment industry. She has a huge fan base who is curious to know about her personal life, especially her dating life. In this article, we will discuss who Tess Reinhart is dating now, her past relationships, current relationship status, rumors, and some interesting facts.
Relationship Wiki Table:
Tess Reinhart’s most publicized relationship was with her former Riverdale co-star Cole Sprouse. The two began dating in 2018 and had a beautiful relationship until they called it quits in 2020. The reason for their split was not disclosed, but the two are said to have ended their relationship on good terms.
Current Relationship Status:
As of now, Tess Reinhart’s relationship status is unknown. She has not been linked with anyone publicly, and there is no official announcement about her current relationship status.
Recently, there have been rumors of a possible romance between Tess Reinhart and her Riverdale co-star KJ Apa. However, neither of them has confirmed these rumors, and it’s believed that they are just good friends.
- Tess Reinhart was born on August 23, 1996, in Dayton, Ohio, and raised in Bay Village, a suburb of Cleveland.
- She graduated from Bay High School in 2014 and attended Cleveland State University for a year before dropping out to pursue her acting career.
- Tess Reinhart made her acting debut in 2016 with a role in the TV series The Good Neighbor.
- She gained worldwide recognition for her role as Betty Cooper in the hit TV series Riverdale.
- Tess Reinhart is also known for her activism on mental health issues, body positivity, and LGBTQ+ rights.
In conclusion, Tess Reinhart’s dating life is a topic of interest for her fans, but as of now, she has not revealed any information about her current relationship status. She has had a past relationship with Cole Sprouse, and there are rumors of a possible romance with KJ Apa, but nothing has been confirmed. We hope that Tess continues to thrive in her career and personal life, and we wish her all the best.