August Alsina, the renowned American singer, has gained fame for his incredible music talent. Let’s delve into his family, relationships, and more.
August Alsina’s Background:
- Born on 3rd September 1992, August is currently 30 years old.
- He hails from New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.
- His zodiac sign is Virgo.
August Alsina’s Musical Journey:
- Notable for his mixtape “The Product” in 2012 and debut Extended Play (EP) “Downtown: Life Under The Gun” in 2013.
- Released his third album titled “The Product III: State of Emergency,” accompanied by a five-part documentary series offering insights into his life, family, and health.
- Gained widespread attention due to his highly publicized “entanglement” with actress Jada Pinkett Smith.
Family and Ethnicity:
- August Alsina’s parents are Sheila Alsina (Mother) and August Alsina Sr. (Father).
- His father and Stepfather struggled with crack cocaine addiction.
- His ethnicity is mixed, with African descent.
- August has five siblings:
- Melvin La’Branch III
- Jamal La’Branch
- Travis La’Brancha
- Netia La’Branch
- Chandra (passed away on 26 December 2019)
- August Alsina is currently unmarried.
- He has been in relationships with several individuals but gained significant attention when he dated Jada Pinkett Smith, the well-known former wife of Will Smith.
- He is a strong supporter of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Shoe Size: 7 US