Casey Anthony is an American former worker at Universal Studios and a controversial personality from Orlando, Florida. She gained widespread attention in 2008 when her daughter, Caylee Anthony, was reported missing by her maternal grandmother, Cindy. Casey initially claimed that Caylee had been kidnapped by her nanny, “Zenaida ‘Zanny’ Fernandez-Gonzalez,” but it was later revealed that no such person existed.
In December 2008, Caylee’s skeletal remains were found near the Anthony family’s home. Casey was charged with first-degree murder but was found not guilty by a jury in July 2011. However, she was found guilty of four misdemeanor counts of providing false information to law enforcement officers.
Profile, Parents & Early Life:
- Full Real Name: Casey Anthony
- Profession: Former worker at Universal Studios
- Age: 32 years old (as of 2018)
- Date of Birth: March 19, 1986
- Birthplace: Orlando, Florida, United States
- Parents: George Anthony (father) and Cindy Anthony (mother)
- Daughter: Caylee Marie Anthony (August 9, 2005 – 2008)
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Weight: 58 kg (127 lbs)
- Body Measurements: 34-26-35
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Brown
- Highest Qualification: Graduate
Personal Life Relationship:
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Dating History: Ricardo Morales, Anthony Lazzaro
Hobbies & Favorite Things:
- Favorite Celebrities: Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone
- Dream Holiday Destination: Greece
- Favorite Color: White and Red
- Love to do: Shopping and Traveling
- Favorite Food: Italian Food
- Net worth: Under Revision (As of 2018)
Some Lesser Known Facts about Casey Anthony:
- Casey was featured in the documentary titled “Casey Anthony: Her Friends Speak,” where her former friends discussed her behavior after her daughter’s disappearance.
- She was seen celebrating at a nightclub and participating in a “hot body contest” just four days after Caylee went missing.
- The government failed to prove how Caylee died, and Casey’s DNA was not found on the duct tape used to suffocate her daughter.
- Casey currently lives in the South Florida home of Patrick McKenna, a private detective who was also the lead investigator on her defense team. She now works for him, doing online social media searches for investigations.
- Casey also dated Anthony Lazzaro in April 2008.