- Jeswin Aldrin is an Indian Long Jumper, known for his outstanding achievements in the field of athletics.
- He holds the national record for the long jump with an impressive distance of 8.42 meters, breaking the previous record set by Olympian Murali Sreeshankar.
- Aldrin won a silver medal at the 2023 Asian Indoor Championships in Astana, Kazakhstan, showcasing his remarkable talent on an international stage.
- Born on 24th December 2001 in Madalur, Tamil Nadu, Jeswin Aldrin hails from a loving Pentecostal Christian family.
- He completed his schooling at Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 and pursued his graduation from St. Berchmans College, Changanassery, Kerala.
- Jeswin’s passion for long jump began at a young age, and he has since received numerous accolades for his exceptional performances.
- At the second Indian Open Jumps Championships, he made a remarkable leap of 8.42 meters, shattering the existing record and establishing himself as a prominent long jump athlete in India.
- His outstanding performance at the 2023 Asian Indoor Championships earned him a silver medal, adding to his growing list of accomplishments.
- Standing at approximately 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing around 57 kilograms, Jeswin Aldrin possesses the ideal physical attributes for excelling in long jump.
- Despite his achievements and fame, Jeswin remains modest and prefers to keep his personal life, including information about his parents and siblings, away from the public eye.
- Jeswin Aldrin’s net worth is currently under review, and there is no concrete information available about his financial status at this time.
Jeswin Aldrin’s Career Highlights:
National record holder in the long jump with a remarkable distance of 8.42 meters.
- Won a silver medal at the 2023 Asian Indoor Championships, impressing audiences with his 7.97-meter jump in Astana.
- Qualified for the World Championships with a qualifying standard of 8.22 meters.
FAQ About Jeswin Aldrin:
1.When was Jeswin Aldrin born?
Jeswin Aldrin’s journey from a young, aspiring athlete to a national record holder and international medalist serves as an inspiration to many aspiring athletes in India. With his dedication and perseverance, he continues to make his country proud in the world of athletics.