- Justin Ishbia is an American billionaire and private equity investor.
- He co-owns the Phoenix Suns and the Phoenix Mercury basketball teams.
- He is also an investor in United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM), founded by his father in 1986.
- In this article, we’ll explore Justin Ishbia’s background, net worth, family, and more.
Justin Ishbia’s Background:
- Investor in Michigan-based mortgage lender United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM).
- Holds a 22% stake in UWM, which went public in January 2021 through a merger with a blank check company.
- Focuses on his Chicago-based private equity firm, Shore Capital Partners.
- Justin Ishbia’s Real Time Net Worth as of December 2022 is $2.1 Billion.
Becoming Owner of the Phoenix Suns:
- Justin and his brother Mat agreed to purchase control of the NBA’s Phoenix Suns for a record price of $4 billion.
- Attended Birmingham Seaholm High School in Michigan and planned to major in Pre-Law in college.
- Graduated with a B.S. degree in Accounting from Michigan State University in 2000.
- Completed J.D. and a certificate in Law and Business from Vanderbilt University Law School in 2004.
Marriage and Family:
- Justin is happily married to Kristen Ishbia and they reside in Chicago, Illinois, with their 2 children.
- He was raised in a Jewish family in Birmingham, Michigan, along with his brother Mat Ishbia, the CEO and chairman of UWM.
- Height: Not available
- Weight: Not available
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Who is Justin Ishbia’s Wife?
- Justin is married to Kristen Ishbia.
2.Who is Justin Ishbia?
- Justin is an American billionaire and private equity investor. He co-owns the Phoenix Suns and the Phoenix Mercury.
3.How many children does Justin Ishbia have?
- Justin has 2 children.
4.What is the net worth of Justin?
- Justin Ishbia’s net worth as of December 2022 is $2.1 Billion.
5.Who is the brother of Justin Ishbia?
- His brother’s name is Mat Ishbia, the CEO and chairman of United Wholesale Mortgage.
Justin Ishbia is a prominent figure in the world of private equity and sports ownership. With his massive net worth and successful ventures, he continues to make a significant impact in the business world and sports industry.