- Sarina Wiegman, a former Dutch football player, is now a renowned football manager.
- She holds the position of head coach for the England Women’s National Team.
- Under her leadership, the England team made it to their first major finals in 13 years on 26 July 2022, following three previous semi-final losses.
Sarina Wiegman’s Personal Life
- Sarina is happily married to Marten Glotzbach, who is a Coach and Trainer for the Netherlands girl’s national soccer team.
- The couple is blessed with two daughters, Sacha Glotzbach and Lauren Glotzbach.
Age and Background
- Sarina Wiegman was born on 26 October 1969 in The Hague, Netherlands, making her 52 years old.
- Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, and she follows the Christian religion.
Family and Heritage
- Unfortunately, information about Sarina’s parents’ names and her siblings remains undisclosed.
Nationality and Ethnicity
- Sarina holds Dutch nationality, but her specific ethnicity is not publicly known.
- As a successful football manager, Sarina Wiegman has earned well, accumulating an estimated net worth of around $2 Million.
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 60 kg
Social Media Presence
- Sarina Wiegman maintains a presence on various social media platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Who is Sarina Wiegman?
- Sarina Wiegman is a Dutch Football Manager and former player, currently serving as the head coach of the England Women’s National Team.
2.How old is Sarina Wiegman?
- Sarina Wiegman is 52 years old.
3.Who are Sarina Wiegman’s parents?
- Unfortunately, the names of Sarina Wiegman’s parents are not known.
4.Who is Sarina Wiegman’s husband?
- Sarina Wiegman’s husband is Marten Glotzbach, who serves as the coach for the Netherlands girl’s national soccer team.
- Sarina Wiegman’s journey from a football player to a prominent football manager has been remarkable.
- As the head coach of the England Women’s National Team, she has achieved significant milestones in the world of football.
- Along with her successful career, she enjoys a happy family life with her husband and two daughters.
- Sarina continues to inspire many, and her contributions to the sport will undoubtedly leave a lasting impact.