Scrapp DeLeon, whose real name is Will Cortez Robinson, is an American rapper, television personality, and Instagram star. Here are some key details about him:
- Scrapp DeLeon was born in 1988 in Cherokee County, Georgia, United States. His mother, Karen “KK” King, is also a lead cast member of the reality series “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” There is no information available about his father.
- He has a brother known professionally as SAS, and together, they formed the rap group “Da Razkalz Cru” with their cousin Dolla.
- Scrapp DeLeon’s career in the reality series “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” began in its 5th season, where he appeared as his brother’s manager.
- He faced legal troubles due to marijuana trafficking charges and was sentenced to 5 years in jail and 15 years of probation. He was released from prison in 2018 after serving two and a half years.
- Scrapp DeLeon was in a relationship with Tiarra Becca, with whom he shares a son named King. However, their relationship faced difficulties due to Scrapp’s affair with another woman, Tommie Lee, who was also a cast member on “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.”
- In recent episodes of the show, Scrapp DeLeon has been seen having romantic interactions with Moniece Slaughter, who was a cast member on “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.” However, they have not publicly announced their relationship.
- Scrapp DeLeon stands at an approximate height of 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) and weighs around 78 kg (171 lbs).
- He has a muscular build and tattoos on his body.
- Scrapp DeLeon’s estimated net worth is $750,000 as of 2018.
- Scrapp DeLeon’s legal troubles include a past accusation of assault, kidnapping, and attempted murder of his stepfather, which he was later released from.
- He started a restaurant business called “Buck’s Barbeque” in memory of his cousin Dolla, who was shot and killed in 2009.
- Scrapp follows Islam as his religion.
- He has a significant fan following on Instagram, with over 415,000 followers on the platform.