- Tanya Callau is a well-known Bolivian-born model, actress, and producer.
- She gained fame through her appearance on the mockumentary TV show “Unusually Thicke” alongside her husband Alan Thicke in 2014.
Tanya Callau Wiki, Age, Biography:
- Full Name: Tanya Callau
- Profession: Bolivian-born model, actress, and producer
- Nickname: Tanya Callau
- Age: 45 years (as of 2022)
- Date of Birth: February 20, 1976
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: Canadian
- Birth Place: Bolivia
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband: Alan Thicke (Married in 2005; Alan Thicke passed away in 2016 at the age of 69 in Burbank, California, U.S.)
- Children: 3
Tanya Callau Parents, Siblings:
- Mother: Ruth Miriam Callo
- Father: Name not known
- Brother: Kenny Kylo
Tanya Callau Ethnicity, Nationality:
- Ethnicity: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian (Born in Bolivia)
Tanya Callau Height, Weight:
- Height: Not known
- Weight: Not known
Tanya Callau Career:
- Notable appearance in “The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement” as Tanya, a Spanish wedding guest in 2004.
- Debut in the mockumentary TV show “Unusually Thicke” in 2014.
Tanya Callau Net Worth:
- Tanya Callau’s net worth is not publicly disclosed.
- Tanya Callau was born on February 20, 1976, in Bolivia and holds Canadian nationality.
- She is famously known as the wife of the late Canadian actor, songwriter, and talk show host Alan Thicke.
- Tanya and Alan Thicke got married in 2005.
- She has three children.
- Her ethnicity is not known.
- Tanya gained recognition for her role in “The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement” and her appearance in “Unusually Thicke” with her husband Alan Thicke.
- Despite being a successful model, actress, and producer, her exact net worth remains undisclosed.
Tanya Callau has made a name for herself in the entertainment industry, especially for her roles in notable productions like “The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement” and “Unusually Thicke.” While her net worth is not publicly known, her talent and contributions have left a lasting impact on her fans and the industry as a whole.