- Danielle Herrington is an American model known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- She gained fame as the cover model for the 2018 edition, becoming the third African-American woman to grace the cover.
- Danielle Herrington was born to Darryl Herrington (Father) and Theresa Herrington (Mother) on 26 May 1993 in Compton, California, United States.
- She is the only child of her parents and doesn’t have any siblings.
Ethnicity and Age
- Danielle Herrington belongs to African-American ethnicity.
- As of 2023, she is 29 years old, stands tall at 5 feet 10 inches, and has dark brown hair and Hazel eyes.
Education and Early Life
- Danielle Herrington became a resident of Brooklyn’s Bushwick neighborhood, where she gained fame.
- She attended Gahr High School in Cerritos, California, and later focused on her modeling career through homeschooling.
- At the age of 10 or 11, she joined John Casablancas’ modeling school, starting her modeling journey at the age of 13.
- In November 2016, she was featured in GQ magazine.
- Danielle Herrington is active on Instagram with the username @danielle_herrington_, boasting 214k followers.
- Danielle Herrington’s modeling career and achievements have made her a prominent figure in the fashion industry.
- With her beauty, talent, and determination, she continues to inspire many aspiring models around the world.