- Julie Robinson, an American actress and costume designer, was born on September 14, 1928, in the USA.
- She was previously married to the renowned singer and actor Harry Belafonte, and they were together for 47 years, having two children together.
Julie Robinson’s Biography & Family
- As of 2023, Julie Robinson is 94 years old.
- She was married to Harry Belafonte from 1957 to 2004 and shares two children with him: Gina Belafonte and David Belafonte.
Education and Career
- Julie attended a reputed university for her higher education before embarking on her career in acting and costume designing.
- She was a member of the Katherine Dunham dance company and appeared in various movies, including “Lust for Life,” “A Safe Place,” and “Buck and the Preacher.”
- Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
- Height: 5′ 6″ (1.67 m)
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Shoe Size: 6 US
- Piercing: Ears
Marriage to Harry Belafonte
- Julie and Harry Belafonte got married on March 8, 1957, after meeting during the filming of “Carmen Jones.”
- They were together for almost five decades, and during their marriage, they had two children, Gina and David Belafonte.
- The couple divorced in 2004, after 47 years of being together.
Life after Divorce
- After the divorce from Harry Belafonte, Julie Robinson mostly stayed out of the public eye but continued to lead a fulfilling life.
- She remained close to her family and enjoyed spending time with her children and grandchildren.
Julie Robinson’s Children
- Gina Belafonte, Julie’s daughter with Harry, is an actress, producer, and social activist.
- She is married to actor Scott McCray and has two children.
- David Belafonte, Julie’s son with Harry, is an actor, producer, director, and musician.
- He has been married twice and has four children.
Current Partner and Net Worth
- There is no information available about Julie Robinson’s current partner or relationship status.
- Her net worth is not publicly known, but it is speculated to be considerable due to her work in the entertainment industry.
Career & Achievements
- Julie Robinson had a successful career as an actress, dancer, costume designer, and producer.
- She appeared in several movies and was known for her work in “Lust for Life,” “A Safe Place,” and “Buck and the Preacher.”
- As of April 2023, Julie Robinson is still alive, and she is 94 years old.
- However, there is no information available about her current whereabouts or activities.
Conclusion: Julie Robinson’s Legacy
Julie Robinson, a talented actress and former partner of Harry Belafonte, led a fulfilling life both in and out of the spotlight. Her contributions to the entertainment industry and her long-lasting marriage with Harry Belafonte left a mark on the hearts of many. While she may prefer a more private life now, her impact will always be remembered by those who have admired her work and cherished her relationship with Harry Belafonte and their children.