- Travis “T-Bone” Turner is a well-known archer champion and a television personality.
- He co-hosted the hunting reality TV series “Michael Waddell’s Bone Collector” on the Outdoor Channel with Michael Waddell and Nick Mundt.
- Known for their brotherhood, sportsmanship, and passion for hunting, the trio captured the hearts of many fans.
What Happened To Travis “T-Bone” Turner?
- On 1st February 2022, Turner shared devastating news on his social media platforms, revealing a knot on his right leg’s shin.
- The knot grew to the size of a golf ball by mid-August 2021, leading to an MRI that discovered several tumors in his right leg.
- The largest tumor ruptured and started bleeding, leading to a biopsy.
Travis “T-Bone” Turner’s Leg Amputated
- The biopsy results revealed fibrosarcoma, a fast-growing cancer.
- Doctors suggested amputating his leg above the knee to prevent the cancer from affecting his lungs.
- Turner underwent the surgery in the first week of February, bravely facing the challenge.
Travis “T-Bone” Turner’s Age
- Turner turned 42 this year, born on the 8th of August 1980 in Dayton, Ohio, United States.
Travis “T-Bone” Turner’s Family
- Travis is happily married to Michelle, who works as a teacher at Coweta County School in Coweta County, Georgia.
- The couple dated for around two and a half years before tying the knot in December 2013.
- They share a son named Archer, born in September 2005.
Travis “T-Bone” Turner’s journey as an archer champion and television personality has been filled with triumphs and challenges. His dedication to the sport and his camaraderie with fellow hunters made him a beloved figure in the hunting community. Despite facing the toughest battle of his life, Turner remains strong and supported by his loving family. His journey serves as an inspiration to many, reminding us to cherish every moment and face life’s challenges with courage and determination. We send our heartfelt wishes for his recovery and hope to see him back in action soon.