- DJ Loonyo, also known as Rhemuel Lunio, is a talented artist from the Philippines.
- He is a singer, dancer, professional DJ, choreographer, and social media personality.
- Born on April 3, 1996, DJ Loonyo is currently signed under Universal Records.
- On September 8, 2020, he released his debut digital single “Teka Muna.”
- Originally from Cagayan de Oro, he now resides in Hangzhou province, China.
DJ Loonyo’s Girlfriend – Faye Protacio
- DJ Loonyo introduced his girlfriend Faye Protacio publicly, using the Visayan word “Gugma.”
- They shared photos together on August 10, hinting at their happiness.
- In an interview with PEP.ph, DJ Loonyo described Faye as a blessing in his life, someone who listens to him and inspires him to do more.
- Having someone to celebrate with and lean on during tough times is a big help, according to him.
- Faye Protacio is also a choreographer and popular on social media, especially TikTok.
- DJ Loonyo and Faye understand each other’s professions and support one another.
Previous Relationships and Career
- Before Faye, DJ Loonyo was linked to actress Ivana Alawi, but their relationship did not progress.
- In April, he became a full-fledged recording artist with the release of his singles “Teka Muna” and “Dance Under the Sun” under Universal Records.
- He gained recognition on social media when his dance cover of “Fight Song” for front liners went viral last year.
Physical Statistics of DJ Loonyo
- Age: 27 (as of 2023)
- Birthdate: April 3, 1996
- Height: (Not available)
- Weight: (Not available)
- DJ Loonyo, the multi-talented artist from the Philippines, is now in a happy relationship with Faye Protacio.
- They support and understand each other’s professions, making their bond even stronger.
- With his successful career as a singer, dancer, and DJ, DJ Loonyo continues to inspire and entertain people worldwide