- Jim Nantz, the American sportscaster, has been a prominent figure in telecasts of NFL, NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball, NBA, and PGA Tour for CBS Sports since the 1980s.
- Jim Nantz was the lead broadcaster for men’s basketball from 1990 to 2023.
- He married twice, with his first marriage to Ann-Lorraine Carlsen Nantz lasting for 26 years until their separation in 2009.
- After his first marriage, Jim Nantz found love again and married Courtney Richards, his second wife.
- Courtney Richards was the vice president at IMG, a talent management company in New York.
- Jim Nantz and Courtney Richards got engaged in Maine on 14 September 2010 and tied the knot in June 2012.
- Together, Jim Nantz and Courtney Richards have two children: Jameson Nantz and Finley Cathleen Nantz.
- Jim Nantz also has a daughter named Caroline Nantz from his first marriage with Ann-Lorraine Carlsen Nantz.
- Jim Nantz was born on 17 May 1959 to Jim Nantz Jr. and Doris Nantz in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
- He attended Marlboro High School and later graduated from the University of Houston.
- With his impressive career as a play-by-play announcer, Jim Nantz has become a familiar voice on CBS’s NFL coverage since 2004.
- Standing tall at 6 feet 3 inches and weighing 75kg, Jim Nantz has brown hair and brown eyes.
- His zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Jim Nantz’s net worth is estimated to be $15 million, and he earns an annual salary of $5 million.
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 75kg
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Jim Nantz Jr.
- Mother: Doris Nantz
- Sister: Nancy Hockaday
- School: Marlboro High School
- University: University of Houston
- Jim Nantz’s Net Worth: $15 Million
- Annual Salary: $5 Million
FAQ About Jim Nantz’s Wife
1.Who is Jim Nantz’s Wife?
- Jim Nantz’s wife’s name is Courtney Richards.
2.Is Jim Nantz Still Married?
- Yes, Jim Nantz is married to Courtney Richards.
3.How Many Children Does Jim Nantz Have?
- Jim Nantz has three children: Jameson Nantz, Caroline Nantz, and Finley Cathleen Nantz.
In his final NCAA Tournament broadcast, Jim Nantz brings out all his insights, and fans love it. He has had an illustrious career as a sportscaster, covering various sports for CBS Sports. His second marriage to Courtney Richards has been a happy journey, and together they have a beautiful family with two children. With his charming personality and expertise, Jim Nantz continues to be a beloved figure in the sports broadcasting world.