Kayleigh McEnany Husband: Sean Patrick Gilmartin
- Kayleigh McEnany is a well-known American conservative political commentator and author.
- She served as the 33rd White House press secretary under the administration of former President Donald Trump from April 2020 to January 2021.
- Currently, she is a newscaster for Fox News.
Kayleigh McEnany’s Wedding
- Kayleigh McEnany is happily married to Sean Patrick Gilmartin, an American professional baseball pitcher.
- They tied the knot in November 2017, soon after Kayleigh became the spokesperson for the Republican National Committee.
- The couple began dating in 2015 when Sean was still a rookie at the New York Mets.
Sean Gilmartin: A Brief Biography
- Full Name: Sean Patrick Gilmartin
- Profession: American professional baseball pitcher
- Nickname: Sean
- Age: 32 years old (Born on 8 May 1990)
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christianity
- MLB Debut: 10 April 2015, for the New York Mets
- Bat/Throw: Left/Left
Sean Gilmartin’s Baseball Career
- Sean Gilmartin has played in Major League Baseball for the Baltimore Orioles, New York Mets, and Tampa Bay Rays.
- He was drafted by the Atlanta Braves in the 28th overall selection in Major League Baseball in 2011.
- With over 10 years of experience in the major leagues, Sean is currently playing for the Minnesota Twins on a minor-league contract.
Sean and Kayleigh’s Children
- Sean and Kayleigh are proud parents of two children. Their first child, a daughter named Blake Avery Gilmartin, was born in November 2019.
- Recently, they welcomed their second child, a baby boy named Nash Gilmartin.
Sean Gilmartin’s Net Worth
- As of 2022, Sean Gilmartin’s estimated net worth is $3 million.
- His primary source of income comes from his successful career as a professional baseball player.
- Sean’s career earnings are estimated to be around $2,024,148. Notably, he earned $1,134,000 in 2011 from signing bonuses.