- Mary Mara, the American actress known for her roles in TV and films.
- Famous for Inspector Bryn Carson in Nash Bridges and appearances in ER and Law & Order.
- Tragically passed away at 61 due to drowning in the St. Lawrence River.
Mary Mara’s Passing: Cause of Death
- Mary Mara passed away at 61 on 26 June 2022.
- Cause of death: Drowning in the St. Lawrence River, Cape Vincent, New York.
- No signs of foul play; awaiting autopsy results for official cause.
Mary Mara’s Personal Life
- Mary Mara was married to George Mara; husband’s profession not disclosed.
- No information available about her children.
Mary Mara’s Early Life and Career
- Born on 21 September 1960 in Syracuse, New York.
- Aged 61 at the time of her passing; Virgo zodiac sign.
- Attended San Francisco State University for her bachelor’s degree.
- Earned MFA degree from Yale University.
- Began acting career in 1989, starring in numerous movies and TV shows.
- Movies: Blue Steel, The Hard Way, Love Potion No. 9, and more.
- TV shows: Law & Order, ER, Farscape, The West Wing, and more.
Family and Origins
- Daughter of Christopher Mara and Kathleen McNulty.
- No information available about her siblings.
- Stood at a height of 5 feet 6 inches.
- Weighed approximately 65 kg.
Mary Mara’s Net Worth
- Estimated net worth: Around $2 million.
Mary Mara, the accomplished American actress, left an indelible mark on the entertainment industry. Her notable roles and contributions will be remembered by her fans and peers alike. Her untimely passing due to drowning in the St. Lawrence River was a tragic event, leaving her admirers mourning the loss of a talented artist. While Mary’s career was adorned with various accomplishments, she was also a private individual with a husband named George Mara. Although information about her family and children remains undisclosed, her impact on the world of acting and her lasting legacy will always be celebrated.