- Peter Navarro is an American economist and author, known for his role in the Trump administration.
- He held various positions, including Assistant to the President, Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, and National Defense Production Act Policy Coordinator.
- He also served as Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of the White House National Trade Council.
Peter Navarro Charged
- Former Trump adviser Peter Navarro faced charges for defying a Jan 6 summons.
- He was one of the aides of President Donald J. Trump who faced scrutiny over the Capitol riot investigation.
- The House voted to suggest criminal charges against him, and he was charged two months later.
Peter Navarro’s Wife: Leslie Lebon
- Peter Navarro is a married man and his wife’s name is Leslie Lebon.
- Leslie Lebon is an Architect and is known for being the wife of Peter Navarro.
- Further information about her is not available at the moment.
Peter Navarro’s Wiki and Age
- As of 2022, Peter Navarro is 72 years old, born on July 15, 1949, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
- His zodiac sign is Cancer, and his religion is not known.
- He attended Harvard Kennedy School and graduated from Harvard University.
Peter Navarro’s Net Worth
- Peter Navarro’s net worth is approximately $5 million.
Peter Navarro’s Family: Parents and Siblings
- Peter Navarro’s parents are named Alfred Navarro and Evelyn Littlejohn.
- Their professions are not disclosed, and information about his siblings is unavailable.
Physical Statistics: Height, Weight, Ethnicity, Nationality
- Peter Navarro’s height is 5 feet 9 inches, but his weight is not known.
- While his nationality is American, his ethnicity is not mentioned.
FAQ About Peter Navarro
1.Who is Peter Navarro?
- Peter Navarro is an American economist and author.
2.Who is Peter Navarro’s wife?
- Peter Navarro’s wife is Leslie Lebon.
3.What is Peter Navarro’s net worth?
- Peter Navarro has a net worth of $5 million.
4.How old is Peter Navarro?
- Peter Navarro is currently 72 years old.
5.Where is Peter Navarro from?
- Peter Navarro was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
Education of Peter Navarro
- Harvard Kennedy School: Completed Schooling
- Harvard University: Graduated
Peter Navarro, an American economist and author, had a prominent role in the Trump administration. He faced legal challenges and is married to Leslie Lebon, an Architect. While not much is known about Leslie Lebon, Peter Navarro’s professional accomplishments and net worth make him a significant figure in the economic and political landscape.