- Roy McGrath was the former Chief of Staff for Maryland Governor Larry Hogan.
- Convicted of Wire Fraud and Falsification.
- Tragically killed in a confrontation with the FBI on April 3, 2023.
- Laura Bruner, his wife, confirmed his passing.
Roy McGrath’s Marital Status
- Roy McGrath was a married man.
- His wife’s name is Laura Bruner.
Roy McGrath’s Death and Accusations
- Former Chief Of Staff of Maryland Governor Larry Hogan.
- Accused of Wire Fraud and Falsification.
- Missed court appearances, leading to an arrest warrant.
- Stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from the state money.
- Illegally obtained $233,647 severance payment.
- Died from a gunshot wound in a Tennessee hospital after an FBI confrontation.
Roy McGrath’s Children
- Information about his children is currently under review.
Roy McGrath’s Background
- Born on September 8, 1969, in Maryland, United States.
- Parents’ names are not available.
- Educated at St. Mary’s Ryken High School.
- Graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 64 kg
- Hair color: Brown
- Eye color: Brown
Roy McGrath’s Family
- Wife: Laura Bruner
- Children: Information pending review
- Parents: Names currently unavailable
Roy McGrath’s Net Worth
- Estimated net worth: $2 million
FAQs About Roy McGrath’s Wife
Q.1 Who was Roy McGrath’s Wife?
A. Roy McGrath’s wife is Laura Bruner.
Q.2 When did Roy McGrath Get Married?
A. The exact wedding date of Roy McGrath is yet to be updated.
Q.3 Does Roy McGrath Have Any Child?
A. Information regarding Roy McGrath’s children is currently under review.
the life of Roy McGrath was marked by both professional accomplishments and personal challenges. As he faced accusations and legal troubles, his wife, Laura Bruner, remained by his side. The circumstances of his passing reflect a tragic turn of events that have left many questioning the trajectory of his once-promising career.