Stephanie Nicole Clark Wiki
- Stephanie Nicole Clark is an American choreographer who worked at a dance studio.
- Born on June 22, 1989, she is currently 33 years old.
- Stephanie’s zodiac sign is Cancer, and she hails from Virginia Beach.
- She completed her schooling at a local high school and graduated from the University of the United States.
Cody Longo: A Brief Introduction
- Cody Longo was a talented American actor who sadly passed away on February 8, 2023, at the age of 34.
- The cause of his death remains under review.
- His lifeless body was found in his Austin, Texas home.
- Cody gained popularity for his role as Nicholas “Nikki” Alamain in NBC’s daytime soap opera “Days of Our Lives.”
- He was born on March 4, 1988.
Stephanie Nicole Clark: Wife of Cody Longo
- Stephanie Nicole Clark married Cody Longo in October 2015.
- They had been dating since 2014 and shared a beautiful bond.
- Together, they had three children, two sons, and a daughter.
- Their children are named Lyla Lou Alia (7 years old) and Elijah Christiano (5 years old).
- Stephanie’s height and weight details are currently unavailable.
- Full Name: Stephanie Nicole Clark
- Nickname: Stephanie
- Age: 33 Years Old
- Date Of Birth/Birthday: June 22, 1989
- Religion/Caste: Christian
- Nationality: American
- Birthplace: Virginia Beach
- Residence: Austin, Texas, United States
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband: Cody Longo
- Children: Lyla Lou Alia, Elijah Christiano
- School: Local High School
- College: United States University
- Educational Qualification: Graduated
- Stephanie Nicole Clark’s net worth is estimated to be $1 Million.
FAQs About Stephanie Nicole Clark
1.Who is Stephanie Nicole?
- Stephanie Nicole is an American choreographer.
2.What is Stephanie Clark’s Age?
- Stephanie Clark is 33 years old.
3.How Many Kids Does Stephanie Clark Have?
- Stephanie Clark has three kids named Lyla Lou Alia and Elijah Christiano.
Stephanie Nicole Clark’s journey as a choreographer has been remarkable, and her love and dedication to her family are truly inspiring. Despite the loss of her beloved husband, Cody Longo, she continues to be a strong and loving mother to their children. Stephanie’s passion for dance and her commitment to her craft are evident in her work at the dance studio. With a net worth of $1 Million, Stephanie’s success in her profession is commendable. She has touched the lives of many through her art and will continue to be remembered for her talent and contributions to the world of dance.