- Suzanne Malveaux is a well-known American television news journalist, famous for co-anchoring CNN’s international news program Around The World and editions of CNN Newsroom.
- She also served as CNN’s White House correspondent and a primary substitute to Wolf Blitzer on The Situation Room.
- Born on December 4, 1966, in Lansing, Michigan, Suzanne is 55 years old and currently based in Washington, D.C.
Wiki and Biography
- Full Name: Suzanne Maria Malveaux
- Age: 55 years old
- Birth Date: December 4, 1966
- Birthplace: Lansing, Michigan, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Religion: Christian
- Nationality: American
- Centennial High School
- Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism (Class of 1991)
- Harvard University (BA)
- Columbia University (MA)
Marital Status and Family
- Suzanne Malveaux is married to her partner, Suzanne Malveaux, and they reside in the Washington, D.C. area together.
- The couple has an adopted daughter.
Ethnicity and Nationality
- Suzanne’s ethnicity is mixed, and she holds American nationality.
Parents and Siblings
- Father: Floyd J. Malveaux
- Mother: Myrna Maria Ruiz (Retired Schoolteacher)
- Siblings: Suzette M. Malveaux, Courtney M. Malveaux, Gregory F. Malveaux
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Weight: 58 kg
- Suzanne Malveaux has an estimated net worth of approximately $3-$5 million.
FAQ About Suzanne Malveaux
1.Who is Suzanne Malveaux?
- Suzanne Malveaux is a famous American television news journalist.
2.What is Suzanne Malveaux’s Age?
- Suzanne Malveaux is 55 years old.
3.What are Suzanne Malveaux’s Nationalities?
- Suzanne Malveaux’s nationality is American.
4.What is Suzanne Malveaux’s Ethnicity?
- Suzanne Malveaux’s ethnicity is mixed.
5.What is Suzanne Malveaux’s Net Worth?
- Suzanne Malveaux’s net worth is approximately $3-$5 million.
Suzanne Malveaux has made a significant impact as a television news journalist, co-anchoring major news programs and reporting from the White House. Her dedication to her profession and diverse background have contributed to her success in the industry. With her unique perspective and engaging reporting style, Suzanne continues to be an influential figure in the world of journalism.