If you’re a fan of the zany world of Rick and Morty, then you’re in for a treat with “Rick and Morty: A Way Back Home.” This adult simulation game, based on the beloved animated series, promises hours of fun and adventure. In this article, we’ll break down the game’s features, storyline, and how to get your hands on it. So, grab your portal gun and let’s dive into the madness!
A Zany Adventure Awaits
“Rick and Morty: A Way Back Home” offers a unique experience where you step into the shoes of Morty. Your mission? To explore Rick’s garage, the Smith household, and even alien worlds. It’s a journey filled with humor, puzzles, and bizarre experiments alongside the eccentric Rick.
A VR Experience Like No Other
One exciting aspect of the game is its virtual reality component. Developed by Owlchemy Labs and Adult Swim Games, it allows you to teleport around rooms, walk through portals, and interact with iconic objects from the show, like the Plumbus. Yes, you can even smack Rick in the face, though be prepared for his witty retorts.
Warning: Adult Content Ahead
Before you dive headfirst into this crazy adventure, a word of caution: “Rick and Morty: A Way Back Home” is intended for mature audiences. It contains violence, gore, and general mature content. So, it might not be suitable for all ages or for viewing at work.
The DLC Delight
Fans will be delighted to know that the game offers various downloadable content (DLC) options. These expansions add even more excitement to the game. A new update, possibly an Alpha version, has also been released, ensuring that players have plenty of content to explore.
- Genre: Adult Simulation
- Release Date: April 30, 2021
- Publisher: Ferdafs
- Engine: Unity
- Platforms: PC, Android
Before embarking on this adventure, make sure your system meets the requirements: Minimum System Requirements
- 64-bit processor
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 and newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4990 equivalent or higher
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970, AMD Radeon RX480
Recommended System Requirements
- 64-bit processor
- OS: Windows Vista 64bit and Windows 7 64bit. Windows 8 64bit (32bit/O/S not supported)
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 and 11 compatible cards, ATI Radion 7750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX560 or higher with 1GB of graphics memory, Intel HD Graphics 5000 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
Installation Made Easy
Getting your hands on “Rick and Morty: A Way Back Home” is a breeze. Here’s how to do it:
- Visit the official site, Ferdafs, to download the game.
- Click the Download button, which will take you to a new page.
- After downloading, right-click the file to save it on your Android or PC.
- Double-click the Rick And Morty A Way Home folder to launch the executable program.
- Get ready to embark on an unforgettable adventure!
Meet the Creators
Ferdafs is the sole developer behind “Rick and Morty: A Way Back Home.” To stay updated and access DLC, make sure to download the game from their official website.
While there are a few pirated websites offering walkthroughs of the game, we recommend waiting for an official one. As of now, there is no official walkthrough available for “Rick and Morty: A Way Back Home,” but keep an eye out for updates.
If you’re a Rick and Morty enthusiast, this game is tailor-made for you. Dive into the wacky, insane world of the show and experience the craziness firsthand. Just remember, it’s for mature audiences, so brace yourself for the unexpected. Get ready to laugh, solve puzzles, and embark on an unforgettable journey with Rick and Morty!