- Sandra Phlippen, a prominent economist and sociologist, has held the esteemed position of Chief Economist at ABN AMRO Bank since December 1, 201She has made significant contributions to the world of economics and finance. This article delves into Sandra Phlippen’s Wikipedia page, providing insights into her life, career, and more.
Sandra Phlippen: A Brief Overview
- Sandra Phlippen, the Chief Economist of ABN AMRO Bank, hails from the Netherlands. While her exact birthplace remains undisclosed, it is estimated that she is currently in the age range of 35 to 40 years.
- In 2008, Sandra completed her Ph.D. in economics from the Tinbergen Institute. Her academic journey also included studying at the Erasmus Ph.D. Association in Rotterdam.
Wiki Table: Sandra Phlippen’s Details
- Full Name: Sandra Phlippen
- Profession: Chief Economist of ABN AMRO Bank
- Nick Name: Sandra
- Age: 35-40 Years Old
- Date Of Birth/Birthday: Not Known
- Religion/Caste: Not Known
- Zodiac/Sun Sign: Not Known
- Nationality: Dutch
- Birth Place: Netherlands
- Residence: Randstad, Netherlands
- School: Highgate High School
- College: Tinbergen Institute, Erasmus Ph.D. Association Rotterdam
Family and Relationships
- Sandra Phlippen is happily married to Robert Dur, a distinguished economics professor at the Erasmus School of Economics in Rotterdam. While the specifics of their marriage are not widely known, their bond has undoubtedly been strengthened by their shared passion for economics. As for children, there is no public information available regarding whether the couple has any offspring.
Sandra Phlippen’s Nationality
- Sandra Phlippen’s upbringing in the Netherlands naturally grants her Dutch nationality. She has made significant contributions to her homeland and the global economic landscape.
- While Sandra Phlippen possesses a commendable physique, precise details regarding her height and weight are not publicly available.
Sandra Phlippen’s Diverse Career
- Sandra embarked on her professional journey by becoming a guest lecturer at Erasmus University Rotterdam in May 20Over the years, she has held various significant roles and responsibilities:
- She served as an Economenpanellid at Vila VPRO in Hilversum for less than a year.
- Phlippen was a member of the Raad van Advies at Pieter Hennipman Stichting for three years.
- She held the position of Hoofdredacteur ESB and Editor-in-Chief at FD Mediagroep for an impressive five years and four months.
- Sandra also served as a board member of the Nederlands Genootschap van Hoofdredacteuren for one year and eleven months.
- Her diverse experience includes being a dialogue board member at Delta Lloyd for four years.
- Phippen took on the role of economics editor at AD NieuwsMedia for one year and seven months.
- From January 2011 to December 2018, she was a board member of the Koninklijke Vereniging voor de Staathuishoudkunde in Amsterdam.
- Currently, Sandra Phlippen is an assistant professor at Erasmus School of Economics, a member of the CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis, and an external advisor at Raad Van State.
- While the exact figures of Sandra Phlippen’s net worth remain undisclosed, it is estimated to be in the range of $1-2 million, considering her significant contributions to the field of economics.
Connect with Sandra Phlippen
- For those interested in staying updated with Sandra Phlippen’s insights and perspectives, you can follow her on various social media platforms:
- Sandra Phlippen’s remarkable journey from a Ph.D. graduate to Chief Economist at ABN AMRO Bank exemplifies her dedication and expertise in the field of economics. Her contributions to academia and her role as an advisor in various capacities underscore her impact on economic policy and analysis.
Post Views: 28