Allan Showery was a key figure in the chilling murder case of Teresita Basa. He was born in and resided in Chicago, Illinois. Showery worked as an orderly at Edgewater Hospital, where Teresita Basa also worked as a respiratory therapist.
Allan Showery Wiki
|[insert star sign]
Allan Showery Measurements
|[insert hair color]
|[insert eye color]
Allan Showery Life
Allan Showery was involved in the brutal murder of Teresita Basa in February 1977. Despite initially escaping justice, his involvement in the crime was eventually uncovered through supernatural means. After serving a prison sentence, his current whereabouts remain unknown.
|[insert parent name]
|[insert spouse name]
Allan Showery Education
Allan Showery’s educational background remains undisclosed in available records.
Allan Showery Net Worth
Allan Showery’s net worth information is not available, given his limited public profile and legal history.
|[insert net worth]
|Source of Income
Allan Showery Facts
- Allan Showery was implicated in the murder case of Teresita Basa after her ghost allegedly revealed his identity to a respiratory therapist.
- Showery confessed to the crime and was sentenced to imprisonment.
- The motive behind Teresita Basa’s murder remains unclear.
- Showery’s involvement in the crime was confirmed through the recovery of stolen jewelry.
- The case attracted widespread attention due to its supernatural elements.
- Allan Showery’s early release from prison added further intrigue to the case.
- Despite his conviction, the exact circumstances of Showery’s current whereabouts remain a mystery.
Allan Showery FAQs
Q: What was Allan Showery’s occupation?
A: Allan Showery worked as an orderly at Edgewater Hospital.
Q: What was Allan Showery’s role in the murder case of Teresita Basa?
A: Allan Showery was the perpetrator of the murder of Teresita Basa.
Q: Did Allan Showery confess to the crime?
A: Yes, Allan Showery confessed to the murder of Teresita Basa.
Q: What led to Allan Showery’s arrest?
A: Allan Showery’s involvement in the crime was revealed through supernatural means, leading to his arrest and subsequent confession.
Q: How long was Allan Showery sentenced to imprisonment?
A: Allan Showery was sentenced to 14 years of imprisonment for the murder of Teresita Basa.