Who is this Anna Lezhneva person? Anna Lezhneva was born in Russia on August 3, 1980. She is an actress and model. People know her from her work in the South Indian Film Industry. She became well-known because she was the third wife of Pawan Kalyan, a famous Tollywood star and politician. For someone who doesn’t spend much time in public, Anna’s life is an exciting adventure full of love, family, and a little fame.
Anna Lezhneva Wiki
Anna Lezhneva Measurements
|165 cm / 5’5″
Anna Lezhneva Life
In 2011, Anna met Pawan Kalyan for the first time on the set of “Teen Maar.” This was the start of her trip. After playing a minor role in the movie, she chose to move to India and become part of the culture there. It was not yet finalized that Pawan was no longer married to his second wife, Renu Desai. However, the two got married in Hyderabad in 2013. Anna and Pawan are now proud parents of Mark Shankar Pawanovich and Polena Anjana Pawanova. They now live in Hyderabad.
|Mark Shankar Pawanovich, Polena Anjana Pawanova
Anna Lezhneva Education
Anna’s educational details remain undisclosed, but she is a graduate from high school. Her journey into the Indian film industry showcases her diverse talents beyond academics.
Anna Lezhneva Net Worth
Anna’s net worth is estimated at Rs. 55 Lakh INR as of 2018. While her annual salary is not disclosed, she has earned through cameo roles in Tollywood films. Her primary source of income stems from her association with the South Indian Film Industry.
|Source of Income
|Rs. 55 Lakh
|Tollywood films, endorsements, etc.
Anna Lezhneva Facts
- Anna met Pawan Kalyan in 2011 on the sets of “Teen Maar” and played a small role in the movie.
- She embraced Indian traditions and moved to India, eventually marrying Pawan in 2013.
- Despite Pawan’s ongoing divorce proceedings with his second wife, Anna and Pawan are a happily married couple.
- The couple has two children, Mark Shankar Pawanovich and Polena Anjana Pawanova.
- Anna and Pawan currently reside in Hyderabad, India.
- Anna’s net worth in 2018 is estimated to be Rs. 55 Lakh INR.
- Anna has worked in cameo roles in Tollywood films but is not active in the industry presently.
Anna Lezhneva FAQs
Q: When did Anna Lezhneva and Pawan Kalyan get married?
A: Anna and Pawan tied the knot in 2013 in Hyderabad.
Q: How did Anna and Pawan meet?
A: They met on the sets of “Teen Maar” in 2011.
Q: What is Anna Lezhneva’s net worth?
A: As of 2018, Anna’s net worth is estimated to be Rs. 55 Lakh INR.
Q: How many children do Anna and Pawan have?
A: They have two children, Mark Shankar Pawanovich and Polena Anjana Pawanova.
Q: Where do Anna and Pawan currently reside?
A: The couple resides in Hyderabad, India.