Kumari, A. and Sudesh Dua is another name for Sudesh Kumari. She is an Indian woman who was born in Mumbai in 1959. She became famous because she was married to Gulshan Kumar, who started the famous Indian music company T-Series. There was no way that Sudesh could have done what she did without helping her husband’s business and raising their family.
Sudesh Kumari’s Profile Summary
|Sudesh Kumari Dua
|Wife of Gulshan Kumar (Founder of T-Series)
|Age (As of 2020)
|61 years old
|Date of Birth (DOB)
Sudesh Kumari’s Measurements
|5′ 3″ (160 cm)
|56 kg (124 lbs)
Sudesh Kumari’s Life
Born and raised in Mumbai, Sudesh Kumari went to school and spent her formative years there. She got a degree in arts from the University of Mumbai. She finished school and got her diploma when she graduated. In 1975, she married Gulshan Kumar in a ceremony held in their hometown. They were lucky enough to have three children: Bhushan Kumar, Tulsi Kumar, and Khushali Kumar. They were lucky to have three children.
As soon as Gulshan Kumar passed away too soon in 1997, his son Bhushan Kumar, who was only 19 years old at the time, took over running the family business. After that, in 2005, Bhushan Kumar married Divya Khosla Kumar, and the two of them had a son named Ruhaan Kumar.
Sudesh Kumari’s Education
Primary and secondary school for Sudesh Kumari were at a private school. She then went on to finish her studies at the University of Mumbai. Her steadfast dedication to her studies set the stage for her support of her husband’s business ventures and gave her the chance to be involved in raising their children.
Sudesh Kumari’s Net Worth
Sudesh Kumari’s main goals in life have always been to take care of her family and help her husband with his business. Even though most people don’t know how much money she has, there’s no doubt that she has made a big difference in T-Series’s success through her support and dedication.
Sudesh Kumari’s Facts
- T-Series emerged as one of India’s top music labels during Gulshan Kumar’s tenure, controlling 60% of the market share.
- The company’s turnover reached $4.2 million, with exports to 24 countries and a network of over 2.5K dealers.
- Bhushan Kumar, Sudesh Kumari’s son, ventured into film production, producing several successful movies under the T-Series banner.
- Sudesh Kumari’s daughter Tulsi Kumar has established herself as a leading playback singer in the Indian music industry.
- Sudesh Kumari’s contributions to T-Series have helped it produce hit movies like “Ready,” “Aashiqui 2,” “Hate Story,” and many others.
- Sudesh Kumari has maintained a low public profile, focusing on her family and supporting her children’s endeavors in the entertainment industry.
Sudesh Kumari’s FAQs
Q: What is Sudesh Kumari famous for?
A: Sudesh Kumari is renowned as the wife of Gulshan Kumar, the founder of T-Series.
Q: How many children does Sudesh Kumari have?
A: Sudesh Kumari has three children: Bhushan Kumar, Tulsi Kumar, and Khushali Kumar.
Q: What is Bhushan Kumar’s occupation?
A: Bhushan Kumar is a businessman and film producer, continuing his father’s legacy at T-Series.
Q: Who did Bhushan Kumar marry?
A: Bhushan Kumar married Divya Khosla Kumar in 2005.
Q: What movies has T-Series produced?
A: T-Series has produced hit movies like “Ready,” “Aashiqui 2,” “Hate Story,” and many more.