She is best known for her work in musical theatre. Valentine Ruth “Ruthie” Henshall was born on March 7, 1967, in England, and is an actress, singer, and dancer who is best known for her work in musical theatre. She has been nominated for an Olivier Award five times. Henshall studied at the Laine Theatre Arts School in Epsom, Surrey, before making her professional stage debut in 1986. She has appeared in over 100 productions worldwide. Her participation in the West End production of Cats in 1987 marked her professional stage debut. For her performance as Amalia Balash in the London production of She Loves Me, she was awarded the Olivier Award for Best Actress in a Musical in 1995. (1994). In addition to Polly Baker in the original London production of Crazy For You (1993-1994), Roxie Hart in the revival of Chicago (1997-1998), and the title roles in the original London productions of Peggy Sue Got Married (2001) and Marguerite (2002), she has received five further Olivier nominations (2008). She made her Broadway debut in 1999 as Velma Kelly in Chicago, and she returned to the show in 2010 to reprise her role as Roxie Hart in the same production.
Ruthie Henshall Net Worth : $ 1,00,00,000
Lets check out updated 2021 Ruthie Henshall Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Ruthie Henshall Wiki
|Full Name||Valentine Ruth Henshall|
|Date Of Birth||March 7, 1967|
|Place Of Birth||Bromley, Kent, England, UK|
|Height||5′ 3″ (1.6 m)|
|Occupation||Musical theatre actress, singer, dancer|
|Nicknames||Valentine Ruth Henshall, Ruth Henshall, Henshall, Valentine Ruth|
Ruthie Henshall FAQ
- How did Ruthie Henshall get so rich?
- What is Ruthie Henshall Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Ruthie Henshall Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Ruthie Henshall make per day?
- How much Ruthie Henshall Net Worth ?
- How Ruthie Henshall become rich ?
- How does Ruthie Henshall make money ?
- What is Ruthie Henshall Income ?
- How much Ruthie Henshall Salary ?
- How old is Ruthie Henshall Age ?
- How tall is Ruthie Henshall Height ?