Simon de Pury is a Swiss art auctioneer and collector who specialises in modern and contemporary art. Currently, he serves as chairman and co-founder of the art auction company Phillips de Pury & Company, which is one of the world’s biggest art auction companies. He is frequently referred to as “the Mick Jagger of art auctions” because of his skillful and thrilling manner of auctioneering. He is also probably the most well-known art auctioneer in the world. Recent years have also seen him participate in a number of television shows and films, most notably the Bravo network reality series Work of Art: The Next Great Artist, which debuted its first season in June 2010 and is now airing its second season.
Simon de Pury Net Worth : $ 15 Million
Lets check out updated 2021 Simon de Pury Net Worth Income Salary report which is given below :
Simon de Pury Wiki
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Place Of Birth||Basel, Switzerland|
|Occupation||Chairman and co-founder, Phillips de Pury & Company|
|Residence||New York City and London|
|Nicknames||Simon de Pury, Pury, Simon De, Simon De Pury|
Simon de Pury FAQ
- How did Simon de Pury get so rich?
- What is Simon de Pury Earning per day ?
- Lets check out Simon de Pury Wife / Husand Net Worth ?
- How much does Simon de Pury make per day?
- How much Simon de Pury Net Worth ?
- How Simon de Pury become rich ?
- How does Simon de Pury make money ?
- What is Simon de Pury Income ?
- How much Simon de Pury Salary ?
- How old is Simon de Pury Age ?
- How tall is Simon de Pury Height ?