Chris Kattan is a well-known actor, comedian, and writer, who gained fame through his performances on Saturday Night Live. He has also appeared in several films and television shows, including “A Night at the Roxbury,” “Corky Romano,” and “The Middle.” Over the years, fans have been curious about his personal life, particularly his dating history. In this article, we will delve into Chris Kattan’s relationship history, current status, and rumors.
Relationship Wiki Table:
Chris Kattan has had several relationships in the past, including a rumored relationship with Jennifer Coolidge in 200However, the most notable relationship was with Sunshine Tutt. The couple got engaged in 2006 and tied the knot in a private ceremony in Yosemite Valley in 200Unfortunately, their marriage was short-lived, and they filed for divorce in 2009.
Current Relationship Status:
As of 2024, Chris Kattan is dating Dancing with the Stars pro dancer Cheryl Burke. The couple first sparked dating rumors when they were spotted together at a charity event in Los Angeles in May 202Since then, they have been seen attending several events together and sharing pictures on social media, confirming their relationship.
There have been rumors circulating about Chris Kattan’s love life for years. The most recent rumor was that he was dating actress Angelica Bridges, but these rumors were quickly shut down by both parties. Before that, there were rumors that he was dating his former Dancing with the Stars partner, Witney Carson. However, these rumors were also denied.
Chris Kattan’s most notable breakup was with Sunshine Tutt. The couple had been engaged for two years before they tied the knot in 200Unfortunately, their marriage lasted only eight weeks, and they filed for divorce in 200The reason for their breakup was never made public.
- Chris Kattan was born on October 19, 1970, in Sherman Oaks, California.
- He joined the cast of Saturday Night Live in 1996 and stayed with the show until 2003.
- He has appeared in several movies, including “Corky Romano,” “Undercover Brother,” and “The House Bunny.”
- In 2019, he released his memoir, “Baby, Don’t Hurt Me: Stories and Scars from Saturday Night Live.”
- Chris Kattan has been open about his struggles with addiction and how it affected his personal and professional life.